Since its creation SWAY has since developed from the original concept and the main aim of the Project is to develop its activities in the area of Community Outreach, focusing on the needs of the young people within the Community.
All of SWAY’s activities are funded by grants from different funders such as:
- Bishop of London’s Mission Fund
- Bishop of Willesden’s Fund
- Ministry and mission grants from the Connexional
- Advance & Priority Fund and the London Mission Fund of the Methodist Church
- Horsenden Trust
- Grant Foundation
- The Baptist Union
- Help a London Child
- Local Network Fund.
- St John’s Community Fund
- Workman’s Hall Trust
- St John’s Community Centre